Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

So its a Friday, and I'm told customs will be on the case today and get all my container inspected so I can free out gear,'do I sound sceptical ha ha'.

Shopping for retail furniture, and desks/chairs for classroom today, and need to pick up a big flat screen TV for teaching courses, should make the retail shell feel a little more like a living home for us.

Then hardware store to get materials to finish of storage hangers,wood for cabinets to make a service counter for front of house. Also lots of small irritating jobs I keep putting off so going to make the supreme Friday effort so its a clear mind over the weekend.

Part of me thinking I should of got at least one staff here early to help with all of this, Oh well live and learn once more.

Have a great Friday,Mac
+1(345)324 3271
piratedivers@outlook.com


#diving #scuba #piratedivers #grandcayman

No comments:

Post a Comment